Solutions through competence - for over 70 years
From the Maschinen- und Werkzeugbau Dorothea Friedrich GmbH & Co. KG will be merged with the commercial register HRB 769982 of 08.07.2019 to form the
Friedrich Maschinen- und Werkzeugbau GmbH
In the course of a universal succession and with a new corporate design, we continue to be your competent partner for industrial riveting and assembly technology.
We ask all business partners to make appropriate adjustments to their EDP systems and look forward to continued successful cooperation.
Advanced Factories 2020, Barcelona
BIEMH 2020, Bilbao
Radial point riveting technology from FMW Friedrich
Radial Point Riveting technology was developed, invented and patented by FMW Friedrich engineers in 1966. Till today this technology remains to the most effective and economical. Since the invention this application technology has been continually developed.
Our products and services
Our comprehensive range of products and services meets the highest quality requirements and covers all areas of application of industrial riveting technology.
- more than 200 riveting machine variants can be realized in the standard range
- radial-point and orbital riveting (GBA) with and without measuring systems
- technical adjustments to customer requirements as well as workplace design according to customer specifications or FMW proposals
- supplementary options with simple and safe fixtures / carriers
e.g. sliding-, swivel-, device or small indexing tables
- superordinate PLC-control as well as interfaces for quality data
We have the know-how and manpower to realize customized developments as well as complex solutions and turnkey machines. From technical sales to project planning, realization and commissioning we are competent partners by your side.
- combining standard and custom made solution
- design of purpose fixtures and carriers
- special purpose machines with automatic feeders and eject systems
e.g. robots, 2D - XD handlings
- assembly, commissioning, training and service on site or by remote maintenance e.g. per TeamViewer