!!! Nietcontrol 3rd Generation is available now !!!
The new control is equipped with a 5"-Multitouch-Display for more operating comfort and more flexibility for your riveting process.
- simultaneous visualisation of actual and target process values
- 7 switch off criteria for riveting process possible
- 63 different riveting points parameterizable
- save and load of riveting programs as well as software upgrades /updates via USB interface
- downward compatible for older machines
To get further information or a non-binding offer please get in contact with your responsible sales man.
BIEMH 2020, Bilbao
Radial point riveting technology from FMW Friedrich
Radial Point Riveting technology was developed, invented and patented by FMW Friedrich engineers in 1966. Till today this technology remains to the most effective and economical. Since the invention this application technology has been continually developed.
Our products and services
Our comprehensive range of products and services meets the highest quality requirements and covers all areas of application of industrial riveting technology.
- more than 200 riveting machine variants can be realized in the standard range
- radial-point and orbital riveting (GBA) with and without measuring systems
- technical adjustments to customer requirements as well as workplace design according to customer specifications or FMW proposals
- supplementary options with simple and safe fixtures / carriers
e.g. sliding-, swivel-, device or small indexing tables
- superordinate PLC-control as well as interfaces for quality data
We have the know-how and manpower to realize customized developments as well as complex solutions and turnkey machines. From technical sales to project planning, realization and commissioning we are competent partners by your side.
- combining standard and custom made solution
- design of purpose fixtures and carriers
- special purpose machines with automatic feeders and eject systems
e.g. robots, 2D - XD handlings
- assembly, commissioning, training and service on site or by remote maintenance e.g. per TeamViewer